PA-LT4 was a white and gold plated A-LT Utility Droid that was owned by the criminal Crimson Dawn syndicate during the reign of the Galactic Empire. In 10 BBY, it was one of a team of droids serving food in the lounge of the First Light, a yacht owned by Crimson Dawn's leader Dryden Vos. As the vessel landed on the planet Vandor, PA-LT4 had a fresh fruit assortment in the temperature-controlled serving tray atop its body and did its best to remain inconspicuous and not get underfoot. The droid was equipped with two precision engineered traction treads.
Behind the scenesEdit
PA-LT4 first appeared in the 2018 film Solo: A Star Wars Story, and was first named in the accompanying reference book Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide, which was written by Pablo Hidalgo.
- Solo: A Star Wars Story (First appearance)
- Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide (First identified as PA-LT4)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide
- ↑ Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide dates the events on Vandor in Solo: A Star Wars Story to nine years after the formation of the Galactic Empire. Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the formation of the Empire to 19 BBY, therefore the event on Vandor in Solo must take place in 10 BBY.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Solo: A Star Wars Story