PS-29-3, also known as "Hammer," was a male TIE pilot in the Imperial Navy during the Galactic Civil War. PS-29-3 flew under the call sign Shadow Three in the Imperial Shadow wing. He recorded the highest score in academy TIE fighter simulator drills, a fact that caught Admiral Conan Antonio Motti's attention. PS-29-3's starfighter had a command system capable of coordinating the combined power of the entire Shadow wing.
Personality and traitsEdit
Behind the scenesEdit
PS-29-3 was introduced on a card for 2001's Premiere set of Decipher, Inc.'s Jedi Knights Trading Card Game. He was given weaker combat statistics than most Imperial characters; however his power increased when he was in his TIE fighter. PS-29-3's fighter also received its own card in the same set, as well as the Scum and Villainy and Masters of the Force expansion sets of the card game. PS-29-3 was later given an entry in 2008's The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia.
- Jedi Knights Trading Card Game – Premiere (Card: PS-29-3 • "Hammer") (First mentioned)
- Jedi Knights Trading Card Game – Premiere (Card: Shadow Three)
- Jedi Knights Trading Card Game – Scum and Villainy (Card: Shadow Three)
- Jedi Knights Trading Card Game – Masters of the Force (Card: Shadow Three)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia