The Pacithhip were a sentient species with wrinkled gray or green skin, long trunks, and twin elaborate tusks. They had two eyes situated on the sides of their head, and the back of their skull was protected by a thick ridge. One such alien was an acquaintance of the Toydarian junk dealer Watto and attended the Boonta Eve Classic from his private box. Another Pacithhip named Ketwol was present in Chalmun's Cantina, Mos Eisley, on the fateful day that Luke Skywalker first met Han Solo.
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope (First appearance) (Post-1997 releases)
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi (Post-1997 releases)
- Star Wars: Complete Locations (First identified as Pacithhip)