|Chronological and political information|
As a young man, Accu served in the Royal Naboo Security Forces as a soldier and a pilot. Later in his life, he worked as a ferryman for the Royal Palace transporting major public figures, including royal family members and important politicians, taking back his childhood passion. Eventually Paddy retired from public life. After his retirement, as a caretaker for the Naberrie family at their Varykino retreat, returning to where he was born, and spending a lot of time in boats and gondola speeders. He had fond memories of taking Padmé Amidala on thrilling rides in his gondola speeder back when she was a child.
In 22 BBY, he took Senator Padmé Amidala and Anakin Skywalker to Varykino in his gondola speeder. When Skywalker decided to travel to Tatooine, Accu again transported the pair to a landing pad where the Senator's H-type Nubian yacht was docked. Paddy saw that Padmé enjoyed the ride and did not need to hurry. After the boat made it to its destination, Paddy helped Padmé and Anakin unload their baggage.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones novel (First appearance)
- Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 49 (NAB22, Naboo - Varykino Lake Retreat)
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 87 (NAB8, Naboo Gondola Speeder)
- Star Wars Chronicles: The Prequels
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia