Padmé Amidala's office was located just above a landing platform in the Republic Executive Building. It was from this office that she worked, drafting legislation and signing documents.
Anakin Skywalker and Padmé Amidala often used her office as a secret meeting place during daylight hours to avoid their secret marriage from being discovered. They were both there just prior to Cad Bane's taking a group of Senators, including Amidala herself, hostage. However, they were interrupted by Bail Organa as they were sharing a tender embrace, forcing Skywalker to hide under the desk.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Hostage Crisis"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Heroes on Both Sides"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Pursuit of Peace"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Senate Murders"
- Labyrinth of Evil (First appearance)