Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Pagetti Rook was a skiff guard employed by Jabba the Hutt. He would capture banthas to maintain his religious practices, and subsequently sacrifice them as part of a battle ceremony. Tusken Raiders would not appreciate that practice. Riding on the first skiff during the Battle of the Great Pit of Carkoon in 4 ABY, he prodded Luke Skywalker with a force pike, forcing him to walk the plank. Rook was killed by Skywalker when Luke jumped back on the skiff.
Behind the scenesEdit
Star Wars: The Action Figure Archive first provided the nickname Queequeg for this character; however, this was only a production nickname. Leland Chee still referred to this character as "Weequay hunter" and later named him Pagetti Rook in Star Wars Insider 143.
Queequeg is a fictional Polynesian harpononer from Herman Melville's Moby-Dick. The Weequay species were named after the Polynesian Queequeg but were originally named Queequay by the crew of Return of the Jedi.
- Star Wars: Rogue Squadron III: Rebel Strike
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi (First appearance)
- Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi junior novel
- Star Wars: Return of the Jedi comic
- LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga
- LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy
- Robot Chicken: Star Wars Episode II
- Robot Chicken: Star Wars Episode III
- Star Wars: The Magic of Myth (book)
- Star Wars: The Action Figure Archive (First identified as Queequeg)
- "Set Piece"—Star Wars Insider 67
- Star Wars Customizable Card Game – Jabba's Palace Sealed Deck (Card: Weequay Hunter) (Picture only)
- (Indirect mention only)
- "Rogues Gallery: Jabba's Henchmen!"—Star Wars Insider 143 (First identified as Pagetti Rook)