Paintings and posters were pictorial, two-dimensional works of art that could be hung and displayed on walls. They were commonly used as a means of propaganda, for commercial advertising, but also for ornamental purposes. The human inhabitants of Alderaan were known to create moss paintings, which were made of different strains of moss.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Rise of Clovis"
- Rebel Rising
- Star Wars Rebels: Spark of Rebellion
- Star Wars Rebels: Steps Into Shadow
- Star Wars Rebels – "The Holocrons of Fate"
- Star Wars Rebels – "Visions and Voices"
- Star Wars Rebels – "Legacy of Mandalore"
- Aftermath: Life Debt
- Aftermath: Empire's End (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars Rebels: Sabine My Rebel Sketchbook
- Star Wars Propaganda: A History of Persuasive Art in the Galaxy
- Rogue One: Rebel Dossier