- "The palace of Grakkus the Hutt is the most heavily guarded dwelling on the entire Smuggler's Moon."
The palace of Grakkus the Hutt was located in Hutta Town on the moon Nar Shaddaa and contained numerous relics that once belonged to the Jedi Order. During his time on Nar Shaddaa, Jedi hopeful Luke Skywalker was captured by Grakkus and brought to his palace in order to open the Jedi holocrons contained within it. Grakkus kept Skywalker in his custody so the boy could fight an arena match against Kongo the Disemboweler, who Grakkus believed would triumph—allowing the Hutt to bill the fight as the death of the last Jedi. Skywalker later fought in the arena against Kongo.
- Star Wars 9: Showdown on the Smuggler's Moon, Part II (First appearance)
- Star Wars 10: Showdown on the Smuggler's Moon, Part III
- Star Wars 11: Showdown on the Smuggler's Moon, Part IV (First identified as palace of Grakkus the Hutt)
- Star Wars 12: Showdown on the Smuggler's Moon, Part V
- Star Wars 24: The Last Flight of the Harbinger, Part IV (Indirect mention only)