Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Palpatine, the Senator, Supreme Chancellor, Galactic Emperor, and Dark Lord of the Sith from Naboo
- Cosinga Palpatine, Naboo aristocrat of the Royal House and father to the above
- Palpatine Essex Yerac, better known as P. Essex Yerac, an officer in the Alliance to Restore the Republic
- Palpatine II, editor of the Galactic Weekly NewsStack
Several place names were named after the Naboo Palpatine:
- Chancellor Palpatine Spaceport
- Emperor Palpatine Surgical Reconstruction Center
- Palpatine Boulevard
- Palpatine Causeway
- Palpatine Gardens
- Palpatine Parkway
Other terms using the name "Palpatine" included:
- Palpatine (city)
- Palpatine Cluster
- Palpatine Counter-Insurgency Front
- Palpatine Mine Network
- Palpatine Triumphant
This is a disambiguation page—a navigational aid that lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an article link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.