In some cases pants were culturally significant, as in the case of Corellian Bloodstripes, which were worn as a length of broken cloth piping down the outer seams of the recipient's pants.
Behind the scenesEdit
During the production of the first Star Wars film, the producers were worried because Chewbacca did not wear pants at all. Like Chewbacca, all Wookiees in the Expanded Universe and the Prequel trilogy are without pants.
- "Let me find my pants."
- ―Han Solo after getting out of bed
Characters can been seen or can be assumed to be wearing pants in all sources; however, in some cases they are specifically mentioned or featured:
- The Old Republic: Revan
- Darth Plagueis
- Rogue Planet
- The Paradise Snare
- Han Solo at Stars' End
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided
- The Courtship of Princess Leia
- Before the Storm
- Assault at Selonia
- The Secrets of Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire
- Star Wars: The Visual Dictionary
- Star Wars: The Action Figure Archive
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided Quick Reference Guide
- Empire of Dreams
- Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook
- Pants on Wikipedia