Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In some cases pants were culturally significant, as in the case of Corellian Bloodstripes, which were worn as a length of broken cloth piping down the outer seams of the recipient's pants.
Behind the scenesEdit
During the production of the first Star Wars film, the producers were worried because Chewbacca did not wear pants at all. Like Chewbacca, all Wookiees in the Expanded Universe and the prequel trilogy are without pants.
- "Let me find my pants."
- ―Han Solo after getting out of bed
Characters can been seen or can be assumed to be wearing pants in all sources; however, in some cases they are specifically mentioned or featured:
- The Old Republic: Revan
- Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Rise of the Hutt Cartel
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Galactic Starfighter
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Shadow of Revan
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Fallen Empire
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Eternal Throne
- Darth Plagueis
- Rogue Planet
- The Paradise Snare
- Han Solo at Stars' End
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided
- Splinter of the Mind's Eye
- The Courtship of Princess Leia
- Before the Storm
- Assault at Selonia
- Shadows of the Empire Sourcebook
- The Secrets of Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire
- Star Wars: The Visual Dictionary
- Star Wars: The Action Figure Archive
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided Quick Reference Guide
- Empire of Dreams
- Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook
- Pants on Wikipedia