- "Paos Adina, Turgot Mynes, Binz Scoty—the list of scavengers who messed up and died of the heat is a long one. I'm not adding my name to it."
- ―Rey lists Adina and other casualties of the heat in her journal
Paos Adina was a scavenger on the desert planet Jakku who died due to the planet's heat sometime prior to the First Order's attack on the village of Tuanul, in the year 34 ABY. The scavenger Rey included Adina's name along with those of Turgot Mynes and Binz Scoty in a list of scavengers who had messed up and died from Jakku's heat in a survival guide she compiled, in which she also vowed to not meet the same fate.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Rey's Survival Guide (First mentioned)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Rey's Survival Guide includes an addendum at the end describing some of the events of the film Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens, starting with the attack on Tuanul, several days after they take place. As the addendum is the final entry in the guide and is included chronologically after the entry mentioning Adina, it can be assumed that Adina died prior to the attack on Tuanul. Star Wars: Galactic Atlas establishes that the attack on Tuanul took place in 34 ABY.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Rey's Survival Guide