|Chronological and political information|
Par'tah was a female Ho'Din smuggler who worked for Billey and was one of the few who agreed with Talon Karrde's arguments in favor of a unified front at the first meeting of the Smugglers Alliance before the raid by Lieutenant Reynol Kosk's forces. Later, she was one of the people that Mazzic used to help go through Karrde's datacards in his attempt to prove that the attack on the Whistler's Whirlpool was a fake-up by Karrde. It was noted of her that her organization always ran close to the bottom line—Par'Tah couldn't afford to say no to any work that came up.
Behind the scenesEdit
Par'tah was incorrectly portrayed as a reptilian female species in The Last Command comic adaptation.
- Heir to the Empire Sourcebook
- A Guide to the Star Wars Universe, Second Edition
- The Thrawn Trilogy Sourcebook
- The Smuggler's Alliance"—Star Wars Gamer 3 "
- Ships of the Smuggler's Alliance"—Star Wars Gamer 4 "
- Ultimate Alien Anthology
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia