|Usage and history|
Safely escape from stricken air or spacecraft
A parachute was a device used to slow the motion of an object or person through an atmosphere by creating drag.
In 25,793 BBY, exiled Je'daii Daegen Lok and the Force Hound Xesh used parachutes to escape their Pho-V fighter which crashed on the planet Krev Coeur in the Tython system. Using the parachutes, they escaped the burning craft and made it safely to the surface.
- Star Wars: Dawn of the Jedi: The Prisoner of Bogan, Part 2
- "The Last Battle of Colonel Jace Malcom"—Star Wars Insider 137 (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Droids—"The Roon Games"
- Star Wars: Droids—"The Great Heep (part 2)"
- Dark Nest III: The Swarm War (Mentioned only)
- Parachute on Wikipedia