Around 3653 BBY, the senator from Cerea was among a delegation of politicians, accompanied by two Jedi who traveled to Alderaan, on behalf of the Galactic Republic with the representatives of the Sith Empire, to conclude a peace agreement. However, it was discovered that the Imperials had threaded this meeting because they secretly planned an attack on Coruscant and forced the representatives to accept their terms and conditions. Eventually, he was contacted by Chancellor Berooken who told him that the planet was attacked by the Empire and therefore cease the negotiations. Sadly, the Cerean witnessed Berooken's death at the hands of the Sith. Darth Baras, who had been attacked by the Jedi Knight Satele Shan, told the senator that the contract must be signed up at the conditions of the Empire while Coruscant was held hostage. Paran suggested to think about it since the participants were treated unfairly by this approach. Finally, the contract had to be signed, because it didn't connect to Coruscant and the safety of the public.
Returning to Coruscant, Am-ris decided to take care of the government after Berooken was killed during the attack. Therefore, he had to watch how many systems resigned because of the conditions of the contract, including Ambassador Mareesh of Rodia. Furthermore, Am-ris had a discussion with Jedi Master Zym that the Jedi Temple couldn't be rebuilt from these lack of resources that the Republic had. However, Zym and Commander Gin Lesl were allegedly killed in the aftermath, due to another bombing in the Senate. Am-ris received this message with a growing concern, and decided to contact a military base on Dantooine. The Republic discovered that Zym and Lisl were killed by the bounty hunter Braden who had apparently also carried out the attack on the Senate. Am-ris was furious and contacted Orgus Din to find Braden and bring him into custody for treason against the Republic. He was later replaced by Dorian Janarus during the same year.
- The Old Republic: Deceived
- The Old Republic, Threat of Peace Act 1: Treaty of Coruscant (First appearance)
- The Old Republic, Threat of Peace Act 2: New Galactic Order
- (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Encyclopedia (Picture only)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 The Old Republic, Threat of Peace Act 1: Treaty of Coruscant
- ↑ The Old Republic, Threat of Peace Act 2: New Galactic Order
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Star Wars: The Old Republic—Codex Entry: "Supreme Chancellor Janarus"
- ↑ Using comments and information from The Old Republic—The Lost Suns 2, The Last Battle of Colonel Jace Malcom, and The Old Republic: Annihilation, it is possible to place the events of the Prologue and Act I for the Jedi Knight, Smuggler, and Trooper classes in Star Wars: The Old Republic in 3643 BBY, the general events of Act II in 3642 BBY, and the events of Act III for all classes in 3641 BBY.