- "Hey, Maz. Pour me another Parkellan Sling."
- ―Han Solo, to Maz Kanata
Parkellan Sling was a brown beverage that was served at the castle of the pirate Maz Kanata on the planet Takodana. At some point between 4 and 5 ABY, the human smuggler Han Solo ordered a tankard of Parkellan Sling while in the castle searching for the Imperial turncoat Ralsius Paldora.
After finishing the drink, Solo ordered another from Kanata, who initially demanded the smuggler first pay for his previous drink, but then served the man after he shared with her what he was doing in the castle. Solo then downed the drink in one go before leaving to find Paldora.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Star Wars Battlefront II (First appearance)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 Star Wars Battlefront II
- ↑ Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary
- ↑ Star Wars Battlefront II shows Han Solo's visit to Takodana taking place between the Battle of Endor and the Battle of Jakku, which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates to 4 ABY and 5 ABY, respectively.