A parsec was a unit of distance. Despite a parsec being a unit of distance and not time, Han Solo twice boasted about the speed of his spaceship by claiming it made the Kessel Run in "less than twelve parsecs." Tatooine was less than a parsec away from Geonosis. The Kamino system was located twelve parsecs south of the Rishi Maze.
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Supply Lines"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Shadow of Malevolence"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Dooku Captured"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Nightsisters" (Mentioned only)
- Lords of the Sith
- The Rebellion Begins
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope (First mentioned)
- Star Wars 18: Rebel Jail, Part III (Mentioned only)
- Han Solo, Part I (Mentioned only)
- Aftermath: Life Debt (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens novel (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: A Junior Novel (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars Rebels: The Visual Guide
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Star Wars: Poe Dameron: Flight Log
Notes and referenceEdit
- Parsec on Wikipedia