Biology and appearanceEdit
The species were tall and gangly, with arms ending in three-fingered hands. They also had four dangling tentacles on the lower half of their bodies. They had three eyes and a mushroom-like head. Parwans had a unique physiology in that their bodies were essentially ambulatory bags of gas, which made them lighter than air. The species could float on wind currents, and used their tentacles and arms to tether themselves to the ground.
The species also produced a naturally high electrical field, and crackled with the energy their bodies produced. Parwan could withstand high levels of electric power, and liquids, though this depended on the two different blood types.
Parwans in the galaxyEdit
Derrown was a Parwan bounty hunter in operation during the Clone Wars. Participating in a contest in an arena called the Box, Derrown used a serum that allowed him to pass through ray shields; the serum was poisonous to other species.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Box" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Crisis on Naboo"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Brothers"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Secret Weapons"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Eminence"
- "Rogues Gallery: Who's Who: The Bounty Hunters!"—Star Wars Insider 132
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars Magazine 22
- (First identified as Parwan)