- "I am Pashon Cortess, scion of House Cortess and heir to Baron Peyar, Sword of the Castle Lands of Alderaan."
- ―Pashon Cortess
Pashon Cortess was a male Human on son of Baron Peyar Cortess and Chay Cortess and member of House Cortess. In 3641 BBY he received information from Hunter on the whereabouts of Cipher Nine and vowed to kill them for "ruining" his family's prestige. He approached the agent on Belsavis Orbital Station, but was outmatched. Before passing out, he told the agent that Nine's other victims would come to seek their vengeance.
Imperial security then arrived, astounded at having been duped by Pashon, as he arrived claiming authorization from House Thul and ask Cipher as to Pashon's fate, with the agent ordering him executed.
Behind the scenesEdit
Pashon Cortess is a character in the 2011 Star Wars: The Old Republic video game, appearing in the Imperial Agent Chapter 3 quest "Heist".
If Vector Hyllus is the player's companion, there will be special dialogue, in which Vector attempt to talk down Pashon but this has no effect on avoiding a fight.
Depending on the player's choices, Pashon's fate is decided three ways:
- Pashon is imprisoned (neutral dialogue)
- Pashon is sent to House Thul (light side dialogue)
- Pashon is executed (dark side dialogue)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (First appearance)