- "Doing million dollar work on a shoestring budget."
- ―Paul Huston, describing work on the Special Edition release of Star Wars
Paul Huston was the senior digital matte artist on the Star Wars Trilogy Special Edition release. Huston's work on the re-release of Star Wars began in 1994 and included new Mos Eisley scenes as well as shots of Ben Kenobi's hut.
Star Wars bibliographyEdit
- Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope - Modelmaker
- Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back - Modelmaker/Camera assistant
- Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi - Chief modelmaker
- Ewoks: The Battle for Endor - Matte cameraman
- Star Wars Trilogy Special Edition - Senior digital matte artist
- Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace - Senior digital matte artist
- Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones - Senior digital matte artist
- Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith - Senior digital matte artist