Pazaak was a game involving cards which was played at the Alcazar cantina on the planet Akiva. The New Republic assigned cards from the pazaak deck to various individuals within the Galactic Empire who they had placed bounties on. The higher the card number the more valuable the target. The bounty hunter Jas Emari was handed a deck of cards that identified Grand Moff Valco Pandion as a high value target sometime after the Battle of Endor. In the Anoat sector, during the Iron Blockade, the Ivax Syndicate oversaw games of Pazaak and other activities. The game was also often played in Maz Kanata's castle on Takodana.
- Aftermath (First mentioned)
- Star Wars: Uprising (Mentioned only)
- Aftermath: Life Debt (First appearance)
- Aftermath: Empire's End (Mentioned only)
- Phasma (Mentioned only)
- "The Ride"—Canto Bight (Mentioned only)