The Peacekeeper was one of three Dreadnaught-class heavy cruisers present at the Battle of Nar Shaddaa. It was commanded by Captain Reldo Dovlis. When Xaverri started her illusion of a vast smuggler fleet rising from the moon to engage the Imperials, Peacekeeper was deceived into thinking that the fleet was real. By the time they had figured out the fleet was merely an illusion, several real smuggler ships and a squadron of Drea Renthal's Y-wings had arrived and began peppering the stern with proton torpedoes. Before long, the shields had collapsed and the engines had overloaded, sending the Dreadnaught spinning out of control towards Nar Shaddaa. Captain Dovlis had no time to fix the situation or order an evacuation. In a matter of moments, Peacekeeper impacted the planetary shield surrounding Nar Shaddaa and was obliterated.
- The Hutt Gambit (First appearance)
- Rebel Dawn (Mentioned only)
- X-Wing Rogue Squadron 25: The Making of Baron Fel (First appearance) (Appears in flashback(s))
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 130 (NAR4, Battle of Nar Shaddaa)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia