Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "Every ruler should have a garden. It's always useful to draw lessons from nature...From a garden one learns to cull the weak and unfit, and to encourage the strong and the vigorous. An inferior bud soon feels the strength of my pinch!...Each receives its proper allotment of space and sunlight, and no more. That's fair, don't you think?"
- ―Gilad Pellaeon
The Pellaeon Gardens were the personal gardens of Grand Admiral Gilad Pellaeon, located in the Imperial Headquarters on Bastion. He enjoyed trimming the plants and keeping them orderly, using them as a euphemism for the New Order. However, following the end of the Yuuzhan Vong War, he decided to return to his garden and allow a small measure of anarchy to enter into it.
By 137 ABY, the Gardens still existed, and were taken care of in honor of Pellaeon. They were visited by the deposed Emperor Roan Fel, where he would meditate. The Gardens were the location where Sith Lord Darth Kruhl attempted to assassinate Emperor Fel.
- The New Jedi Order: Destiny's Way (First appearance)
- The New Jedi Order: The Unifying Force (Mentioned only)
- Legacy of the Force: Revelation (Mentioned only)
- Legacy 3: Broken, Part 3
- Legacy 7: Broken, Part 6
- Legacy 13: Ready to Die (First identified as Pellaeon Gardens)