- "Three tons of duracrete reduced to rubble by the business end of an MTT..."
- ―Hexler Pend
Permacrete, also known as duracrete, was a very strong and heat resistant material. It was used mostly in the construction of landing pads and pits for spaceports. It was usually not used in spacecraft because of its weight; when it was, it was usually hydrofoamed to reduce its density. Instead, the slightly weaker, but lighter durasteel was the wiser choice. Untreated duracrete came in liquid or sludge form. A cheaper, weaker, but quicker-forming alternative to permacrete was stresscrete.
- Star Wars Miniatures Battles Companion
- "Outlaw Battle Armor"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 3
- Shadows of the Empire Sourcebook
- Shadows of the Empire Planets Guide
- The Essential Guide to Weapons and Technology
- The New Jedi Order Sourcebook
- Coruscant and the Core Worlds
- Secrets of Mos Eisley"—Star Wars Gamer 7 "
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook
- Star Wars: The Card Game – Edge of Darkness (Card: Gamorrean Guard)