The Personal Luxury Yacht 3000 was 50 meters long, with a pair of engine pods that extended from the main hull. Each pod housed a sublight engine and a hyperdrive engine. It also had an observational level with an exterior deck near the aft of the ship, while the interior compartment had a small jet-stream meditation pool and several conform-couches. The main deck offered a dining area, a large private suite, and five visitor cabins, as well as the escape pods, the bridge and the main control systems. In addition, the viewports on the side of the ship were retractable. Above the bridge was a docking coupling. It also housed a retractable laser cannon on the ventral side of the ship in the event of emergencies. It sometimes also utilized ion engines. The power couplings and sensor arrays were at the front of the ship, and in some cases jutted out.
During the Liberation of Gerrard V by the Rebel Alliance, the planet's Imperial governor used a small fleet of these yachts in an attempt to pillage the planet's priceless treasures and military supplies as he fled; this was thwarted by Gold Squadron's use of ion cannons.
Behind the scenesEdit
There is an error in the ship's depiction in the Star Wars: The Clone Wars TV series. In the show the ship is shown to fire lasers out of the two antenna-like structures on the ventral side of the vessel, however, The Essential Guide to Vehicles and Vessels identifies these structures as the comm transceiver.
- Episode I Adventures 4: Jedi Emergency
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Friends and Enemies"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Box"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Crisis on Naboo"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Tipping Points"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "A Necessary Bond"
- "Bane vs ...Bane?"—Star Wars: The Clone Wars Comic UK 6.46
- The Queen of Air and Darkness
- Star Wars Droids: The Protocol Offensive
- "The Great Herdship Heist"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 15
- Fair Prey"—Star Wars Gamer 1 "
- Star Wars: Rogue Squadron
- Star Wars Galaxies: Jump to Lightspeed
- Star Wars: X-Wing Alliance
- "Buyer's Market"—Star Wars Insider 126
- Heir to the Empire (First appearance)
- Dark Force Rising
- The Last Command
- Jedi Search
- Star Wars: Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast
- The Black Fleet Crisis
- The New Rebellion
- Jade Solitaire
- Ambush at Corellia
- Assault at Selonia
- Showdown at Centerpoint
- Specter of the Past
- Vision of the Future
- Young Jedi Knights: Shadow Academy
- Young Jedi Knights: Trouble on Cloud City
- The New Jedi Order: Agents of Chaos I: Hero's Trial
- The New Jedi Order: Star by Star
- The New Jedi Order: The Unifying Force
- Dark Force Rising Sourcebook
- The Essential Guide to Vehicles and Vessels
- Pirates & Privateers
- Star Wars: X-Wing Alliance: Prima's Official Strategy Guide
- The New Essential Guide to Vehicles and Vessels
- Ultimate Adversaries
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 132 (LUX1-2, SoroSuub Luxury Yacht 3000)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Star Wars Adventure Journal 15
- Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 1.9 Pirates & Privateers
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 The Essential Guide to Vehicles and Vessels
- ↑ Name originally listed in The New Essential Guide to Vehicles and Vessels, shield systems are implied to be stock by The Essential Guide to Vehicles and Vessels, Chempats confirmed as stock by Star Wars Galaxies website
- ↑ Dark Force Rising Sourcebook explicitly lists for Lady Luck, assumed to be stock due to hyperspace capability
- ↑ Inferred from Galaxies, Jedi Outcast, and other appearances
- ↑ Dark Force Rising Sourcebook (listed for Lady Luck but confirmed as stock in Ultimate Adversaries