- "This is a list of traitors!"
- ―Palpatine discrediting the Petition of 2000's signers
The Petition of 2000 was a document drafted near the end of the Clone Wars by a group of senators and other political officials (the "Delegation of 2000") addressed to Supreme Chancellor Palpatine. The Petition stated that, since the war's end was nearing, Palpatine should give up the emergency powers he had assumed since the end of the Separatist Crisis, which Anakin Skywalker realized would never happen under this Chancellor. It also specifically denounced the resurrected office of Moff, as it would make the Senate essentially powerless.
- Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith novel
- Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith (Deleted scenes)
- Republic HoloNet News Special Inaugural Edition 16:5:24
- Dark Lord: The Rise of Darth Vader (Mentioned only)
- "Incognito"—Star Wars Insider 143 (Mentioned only)
- "Who's Who in the Delegation of 2000"—Star Wars Insider 85
- The New Essential Chronology
- The Force Unleashed Campaign Guide
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Essential Guide to Warfare