| Physical information
|Points of interest|
Phaeda was an Outer Rim Territories planet, with two rocky moons. Of little strategic or commercial importance, its Imperial garrison was corrupt, and so the planet provided haven for many smugglers, thieves and other fringers. This led to diverse species finding a home on the planet, in addition to the many Human inhabitants.
- "This was Phaeda, after all. On a bad day it made Nar Shaddaa look classy."
- ―Boba Fett's thought's of Phaeda
Kir Kanos passed through this planet in 11 ABY, killing a number of Imperial officers and stormtroopers in a tapcafe there. He connected up with Tem Merkon and the local New Republic forces. His presence attracted the attention of Carnor Jax, who brought his personal troops to the planet to capture him. In an effort to avoid scrutiny of his corrupt activities, the local commander, Colonel Xexus Shev, endeavored to capture Kanos and destroy the rebel base. In a fierce battle his troops were destroyed, but the rebels were forced to retreat to their mountain base in the Collo Fauale Pass.
When Carnor Jax arrived, he executed Shev for his failure and took personal command. Capturing the rebel leader, he discovered that Kanos had left for Yinchorr. Departing to catch him, the Imperial troops attacked the rebels a second time. Their base was heavily damaged before the arrival of invading New Republic forces commanded by General Wedge Antilles. His forces included the Executor-class Star Dreadnought Lusankya and the elite Rogue Squadron.
The world was conquered during the Yuuzhan Vong War by the invading Yuuzhan Vong. Toward the end of the Yuuzhan Vong invasion the Imperial Remnant liberated Phaeda and assumed control of the world.
Phaeda had a law that when a resident died without a will, all their property of value was held in storage by the Registry of Testaments and Legacies until someone with a claim could pay to have it released. In 40 ABY, Boba Fett and Mirta Gev discovered that a carbonite slab containing Sintas Vel was part of the estate of a gangster named Hidu Rezodar. The pair arranged to have the slab released into their custody. By that time, Phaeda had gained a habit of making Nar Shaddaa look classy.
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 12: Reunion, Part 2 (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic: War 1 (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic: War 2 (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic: War 3
- Crimson Empire (First appearance)
- Crimson Empire II: Council of Blood (Mentioned only)
- N.R.I. Reports (Mentioned only)
- Hard Currency (Mentioned only)
- Legacy of the Force: Sacrifice (Mentioned only)
- Legacy of the Force: Revelation
- Handbook 2: Crimson Empire
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Handbook
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Essential Atlas
- "Blaster"—Star Wars Insider 131
- Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 The Essential Atlas
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Star Wars: The Essential Atlas Online Companion
- ↑ 3.00 3.01 3.02 3.03 3.04 3.05 3.06 3.07 3.08 3.09 3.10 3.11 3.12 3.13 3.14 3.15 3.16 3.17 3.18 3.19 3.20 3.21 3.22 3.23 3.24 Crimson Empire
- ↑ Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic: War 1
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Legacy of the Force: Revelation
- ↑ Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Handbook