- "Even a Wookiee can't crush First Order armor."
Phasma's armor was the unique stormtrooper armor of the First Order Captain Phasma. Phasma had the armor polished in chromium, which had been salvaged from a Naboo yacht that had once belonged to Emperor Palpatine of the Galactic Empire, the First Order's precursor.
The chromium finish on the armor helped reduce radiation, but Phasma primarily wore it as a symbol of past power. Phasma also wore her armor with a traditional First Order armorweave cape. Her armor's gauntlets were modified and precision-crafted for crushing. Phasma claimed that not even a Wookiee, beings capable of ripping limbs from their sockets with little effort, could crush this armor when she was threatened, though she chose to relent rather than see if her boast was true.
- Before the Awakening
- Poe Dameron 2: Black Squadron, Part II (Appears in hologram)
- Poe Dameron 6: Lockdown, Part III (Appears in hologram)
- Poe Dameron 11: The Gathering Storm, Part IV (Appears in hologram)
- Poe Dameron 13
- Poe Dameron 14
- Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens (First appearance)
- Finn & the First Order
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens novel
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: A Junior Novel
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: New Adventures
- The Force Awakens: Finn's Story
- The Force Awakens Read-Along Storybook and CD
- The Force Awakens, Part I
- The Force Awakens, Part V
- Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi
- LEGO Star Wars: The Resistance Rises – "Poe to the Rescue"
- LEGO Star Wars: The Resistance Rises – "Attack of the Conscience"
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary (First identified as Phasma's armor)
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: Incredible Cross-Sections (Picture only)
- The Art of Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Concept art only)
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens—The Official Visual Story Guide