Phoenix Home, or Phoenix Base, was a repurposed Pelta-class frigate under the command of Commander Jun Sato in the years prior to the Battle of Yavin. The vessel, the headquarters of Phoenix Squadron, participated in a number of battles with the rebel fleet that it led, until it was destroyed by Darth Vader during an attack on the fleet in 4 BBY. Following the destruction of the Phoenix Home, Sato transferred his command to the CR90 corvette Liberator. The loss of Phoenix Home was a severe blow to the Rebels, severely limiting their ability to fight the Empire.
- Star Wars Rebels: The Siege of Lothal (First appearance)
- Star Wars Rebels – "The Lost Commanders" (Appears in hologram)
- Star Wars Rebels: Visual Guide: Epic Battles (First identified as Phoenix Base)
- Star Wars Rebels (Set: 75158 Rebel Combat Frigate)
- Star Wars: The Rebel Files (Indirect mention only)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 3.5 3.6 3.7 Star Wars Rebels: The Siege of Lothal
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 The events of this article take place between "Empire Day," which marks the beginning of the fourth year before the Battle of Yavin; and "A Princess on Lothal," which is the first known episode to take place in the third year before the Battle of Yavin. As such, we can deduce that this event takes place in the fourth year before the Battle of Yavin. For more information, see Wookieepedia's Timeline of Star Wars Rebels Events.
- ↑ Star Wars Rebels: Visual Guide: Epic Battles
- ↑ Star Wars Rebels – "The Lost Commanders"