Phoenix Three was a callsign used by Phoenix Squadron, a squadron of RZ-1 A-wing interceptor pilots who flew as part of the rebellion against the Galactic Empire. These pilots participated in a number of conflicts against the Empire.
The callsign Phoenix Three was used by members of Phoenix Squadron, a squadron of RZ-1 A-wing interceptors who flew for the early rebellion against the Galactic Empire. During the Siege of Lothal, a pilot flew under the callsign Phoenix Three during an attack by the Sith Lord Darth Vader against the Phoenix rebel fleet. Another pilot flew under this callsign when the rebels attempted to run the Imperial blockade of the planet Ibaar. Another pilot flying under this callsign was shot down by a TIE/ln space superiority starfighter during a later skirmish with the Empire. Later, a pilot flying under this callsign was killed during a battle with the Journeyman Protectors, a group of Mandalorian warriors who guarded the Concord Dawn system on behalf of the Empire.
- Star Wars Rebels: The Siege of Lothal (First appearance)
- Star Wars Rebels – "Wings of the Master"
- "A Day's Duty"—Star Wars Rebels Magazine 15
- Star Wars Rebels – "The Protector of Concord Dawn"
- Star Wars Rebels – "Homecoming" (Voice only)
- Star Wars Rebels – "Iron Squadron" (Fighter only)