- "The ore barons have forged and hardened phrik for bones. We build palaces where others would struggle to even mine."
- ―Baron Rubix
Phrik was a metallic compound that was nearly indestructible. Phrik was mined on Gromas, in the Perkell sector. Darth Sidious's lightsabers, created by Darth Sidious during his apprenticeship under Darth Plagueis, were made from phrik.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Lawless"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Voices" (Vision to Yoda)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Sacrifice" (Vision to Yoda)
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- Lords of the Sith
- Tarkin (Mentioned only) (First identified as phrik)
- Darth Vader 17: The Shu-Torun War, Part II (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Uprising
Notes and referencesEdit
In other languages