The pikobis were a species of non-sentient, fast-moving and small creatures. They could be found on planets like Coruscant, Dagobah, Naboo, and Onderon. Pikobis were known to be quite an intelligent species, as after hatching from their egg, were already able to walk and swim. They were carnivores that ate tinier critters in one gulp. They typically traveled in groups of five to six. Pikobis were known to shed their tails, if attacked, and would sometimes grow back forked with two ends.
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "A War on Two Fronts"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Jedi Who Knew Too Much"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Lost One"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Voices"
- Dark Disciple (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars: Yoda's Jedi Training
- "A Recipe for Death" (Eggs only)
- (Slide 3)
- (Slide 1)
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know