- "If the Empire is here, then what I sensed is true. There must be something special about this place."
- ―Luke Skywalker
A colossal coral reef stretched across the entire planet, and vast numbers of sea life lived in its oceans. Ancient fossils, uncommon species, and other secrets laid hidden in the deep coral caves. Pillio was the main food source of the Jinata system and thus Nautolan and Mon Calamari fishing companies quarreled over the profits to be made.
Behind the scenesEdit
Pillio was first mentioned in the 2017 junior novel The Legends of Luke Skywalker. During a story named "the Starship Graveyard", told by Ulina, it is claimed that shortly after the Battle of Jakku, a scavenger gifted Skywalker with a compass found in an Imperial case labeled "Pillio." It later appeared in the 2017 video game, Star Wars Battlefront II as part of the single player campaign.
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 Star Wars Battlefront II
- ↑ Poe Dameron: Flight Log states that atmospheres habitable to oxygen-breathers, such as humans, are known as "Type 1" atmospheres. Star Wars Battlefront II shows that Pillio's atmosphere is breathable to humans, thus the planet has a Type 1 atmosphere.
- ↑ The Legends of Luke Skywalker
- Electronic Arts (September 26, 2017). This is Star Wars Battlefront 2. YouTube. Retrieved on September 26, 2017.