- "If the Empire is here, then what I sensed is true. There must be something special about this place."
- ―Luke Skywalker
Pillio was a remote and uncolonized aquatic planet on the edge of the Jinata system that was home to more than 3 million species. It was also the location of one of Emperor Palpatine's observatories. In 4 ABY, the Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker recovered a compass kept at the observatory.
Behind the scenesEdit
Pillio was first mentioned in the 2017 junior novel The Legends of Luke Skywalker. During a story named "the Starship Graveyard", told by Ulina, it is claimed that shortly after the Battle of Jakku, a scavenger gifted Skywalker with a compass found in an Imperial case labeled "Pillio." It later appeared in the 2017 video game, Star Wars Battlefront II as part of the single player campaign.
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 Star Wars Battlefront II
- ↑ Poe Dameron: Flight Log states that atmospheres habitable to oxygen-breathers, such as humans, are known as "Type 1" atmospheres. Star Wars Battlefront II shows that Pillio's atmosphere is breathable to humans, thus the planet has a Type 1 atmosphere.
- ↑ The Legends of Luke Skywalker
- Electronic Arts (September 26, 2017). This is Star Wars Battlefront 2. YouTube. Retrieved on September 26, 2017.