Pinrado Noza was a jockey who rode fathiers at the Canto Casino's racetrack in the city of Canto Bight on the planet Cantonica. Noza participated in a fathier race on the racetrack in the year 34 ABY, shortly before all of the fathier's kept in the casino's stables were released by the Resistance agents Finn and Rose Tico. The jockey wore a blue racing outfit including a helmet and had fair skin.
Behind the scenesEdit
Pinrado Noza first appeared in the film Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi, which was released on December 15, 2017. The character was not named in the film, but received identification in Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary, a reference book written by Pablo Hidalgo and released in conjunction with the film.
- Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Expanded Edition
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: A Junior Novel
- The Last Jedi Adaptation 3
- The Last Jedi: Rose Tico: Resistance Fighter (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary (First identified as Pinrado Noza)
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Ultimate Sticker Collection
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi
- ↑ Star Wars: Galactic Atlas places the events of the film Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens in 34 ABY. As Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi carries on immediately from the events of The Force Awakens, it can be assumed to take place in the same year.