- "They're shutting down all the controls!"
- ―Obi-Wan Kenobi, during the Battle of Coruscant
The Pistoeka sabotage droid, also known as the buzz droid, was a model of sabotage droid manufactured by Colicoid Creation Nest. They were used by the Confederacy of Independent Systems during the later stages of the Clone Wars for purpose of disabling enemy craft. They were transferred to enemy fighters via specialized discord missiles, and popped open to reveal their insect-looking body. They operated quickly, using their tools of vandalism, such thing as cutters. While their tools were effective, the central eye was a weak spot which could take the buzz droid out of commission when hit. Eight years after the rise of the Galactic Empire, the Free Ryloth movement modified large amounts of buzz droids to explode. Stored inside modified vulture droids, they were used to attack the Imperial-class Star Destroyer Perilous over Ryloth.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Point of No Return"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Sabotage"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Unknown"
- Dark Disciple (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith (First appearance)
- Lords of the Sith
- Thrawn, Part II
- (as "buzz droids")
- Ultimate Star Wars (First identified as Pistoeka sabotage droid)
- Star Wars: Ships of the Galaxy
- Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded
- Star Wars: Complete Locations
- Star Wars: On the Front Lines