|Chronological and political information|
When Baron Pitareeze was trying to get his shipbuilding business off the ground, he became the business partner of Olag Greck. Greck betrayed Pitareeze, stealing the plans for the Pitareeze Cruiser while the Baron slept and producing cheaper versions of it. He sold these claiming that they were his own original designs.
Years later, Pitareeze opened the Kalarba Safari, which was ran by himself and his family. When key components of Greck's ships failed, he begged for the Baron's help in fixing the flaws, but the Baron refused. Olag Greck then kidnapped the Baron's grandson, Nak Pitareeze and forced him to fix his ships. Fortunately, Greck's plans were foiled by the two droids.
- Star Wars: Droids Special
- Star Wars Droids: The Kalarba Adventures 1 (First appearance)
- Star Wars Droids: The Kalarba Adventures 3
- Star Wars Droids: The Kalarba Adventures 4
- Star Wars Droids: The Kalarba Adventures 5
- "Star Wars: Droids: Artoo's Day Out" — Star Wars Galaxy 1
- Star Wars Droids: The Kalarba Adventures 6
- C-3PO: Tales of the Golden Droid
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 38 (WRE3-4, GRZ-6B Wrecker Droid)
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 112 (KAL2, Kalarba)