Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Planetary repulsors were engineering tools beneath a planet used to propel it to a different location.
The repulsors were a central cone with 6 smaller ones on the outside and were about 34 meters tall.
The Corellian system was the most famous for this tool as all five of its planets (Corellia, Selonia, Drall, Talus, and Tralus) had a repulsor beneath their surfaces, giving credence to the theory that they were moved to their current positions from an unknown location by the Celestials in ancient times.
- Star Wars: Rebellion (Mentioned only)
- Ambush at Corellia (Mentioned only)
- Assault at Selonia (First appearance)
- Showdown at Centerpoint
- The Crystal Star (Mentioned only)
- The New Jedi Order: Agents of Chaos II: Jedi Eclipse (Mentioned only)
- Cracken's Threat Dossier
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 7 (PLA3, Planets of the Core Worlds)
- Coruscant and the Core Worlds
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided Quick Reference Guide