A planetary ring (or simply ring) was a circular band of small bodies orbiting around a planet in a flat disc-shaped region. The rings revolving around Geonosis and Bothawui were rocky in nature. The rings of the gas giant Hudalla were some of the largest in the galaxy. Although ring systems could constitute navigational hazards, some were mined for metal ore. The planet Lah'mu also had a planetary ring.
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Downfall of a Droid"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Landing at Point Rain"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Brain Invaders"
- Catalyst: A Rogue One Novel
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Hunt for Ziro"
- Darth Vader Annual 2: Technological Terror
- Lords of the Sith
- Rebel Rising
- Lost Stars
- "Ring Race"—Star Wars Rebels Magazine 1
- Star Wars Rebels – "The Honorable Ones"
- Star Wars Rebels – "Ghosts of Geonosis"
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
- "Tales from Wild Space: The Flat Mountain of Yavin"—Star Wars Adventures 2
- Doctor Aphra 23: The Catastrophe Con, Part IV
- Poe Dameron 20: Legend Found, Part I
- Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens
- The Last Jedi: Cobalt Squadron
- Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi
- Ultimate Star Wars
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide
Notes and referencesEdit
- Ring system on Wikipedia