A planetary ring (or simply ring) was a circular band of small bodies orbiting around a planet in a flat disc-shaped region. The rings revolving around Geonosis and Bothawui were rocky in nature. The rings of the gas giant Hudalla were some of the largest in the galaxy. Although ring systems could constitute navigational hazards, some were mined for metal ore. The planet Lah'mu also had a planetary ring.
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Downfall of a Droid"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Landing at Point Rain"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Brain Invaders"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Hunt for Ziro"
- Lords of the Sith
- Rebel Rising
- Lost Stars
- Star Wars Rebels – "The Honorable Ones"
- Star Wars Rebels – "Ghosts of Geonosis"
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
- Ultimate Star Wars
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide
Notes and referencesEdit
- Ring system on Wikipedia