- "Information is like plasma; it can bind, or it can burn."
- ―Yuuzhan Vong priest
Plasma was the fourth form of matter, which was created by ionizing gases at high temperatures. Plasma was naturally produced in stars, although it could be found in other places in the galaxy and created artificially by electrifying, heating or otherwise energizing gasses. The planet Naboo was known to export plasma as early as the reign of King Ars Veruna. When used in blasters, it was more effective against droids and shields, while the more common concentrated particle beams were more effective against living beings.
Yuuzhan Vong ships shot balls of plasma.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Deceived
- Star Wars: Darth Plagueis (Mentioned only)
- Episode I Adventures Game Book 4: Jedi Emergency
- Labyrinth of Evil
- Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith novel
- Star Wars 58: Sundown! (First appearance)
- Luke Skywalker and the Shadows of Mindor
- The Crystal Star
- Vortex (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Legacy 43: Monster, Part 1 (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars Customizable Card Game – Hoth Limited (Card: Debris Zone)
- Rebellion Era Campaign Guide
- The Unknown Regions
- Book of Sith: Secrets from the Dark Side
- The Essential Guide to Warfare
Notes and referencesEdit
- Plasma on Wikipedia