The Plasma Devils were a Rebel Alliance Starfighter Corps squadron operating in the Outer Rim in the time following the Battle of Yavin. Buried deep within the underworld, they proved a significant threat to the expansion of the Galactic Empire.
After the destruction of the Death Star, the Empire launched a major crackdown against significant criminal operations in the Outer Rim. After the destruction of the Son-tuul Pride, Grand General Cassio Tagge turned the Imperial Military's attention to destroying the Plasma Devils, who were actively opposing Imperial expansion. He instructed Morit Astarte and Aiolin Astarte to hunt them down and destroy them.
- Darth Vader 8: Shadows and Secrets, Part II (First mentioned)
- Darth Vader 9: Shadows and Secrets, Part III (Mentioned only)
- Darth Vader 11: Shadows and Secrets, Part V (Mentioned only)
- Darth Vader 12: Shadows and Secrets, Part VI (First appearance)
- Darth Vader 20: End of Games, Part I (Mentioned only)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 Darth Vader 12: Shadows and Secrets, Part VI
- ↑ The Star Wars Rebels episode "Secret Cargo" reveals that the Alliance to Restore the Republic was formed in 2 BBY. Therefore the Plasma Devils must have been formed in or after the year 2 BBY.
- ↑ Darth Vader 8: Shadows and Secrets, Part II