Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Plasma torches were tools used to cut through solid objects with a flow of plasma, they could be used as weapons. They are known to have been used in the Peragus Mining Facility; when Meetra Surik was trapped inside the facility's medical bay, she used a plasma torch to cut the way out through a closed door.
Behind the scenesEdit
Plasma torches are notable in the game Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords for being one of the most useful tools in the game, being able to bash almost any locked door or container open.
- The Old Republic: Revan (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords
- Star Wars: The Old Republic
- The Old Republic: Annihilation
- Darth Bane: Path of Destruction (Mentioned only)
- Darth Maul: Shadow Hunter
- MedStar I: Battle Surgeons
- Han Solo's Revenge (First appearance)
- Fair Prey"—Star Wars Gamer 1 (Mentioned only) "
- "Death-Hunter"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 9
- The Courtship of Princess Leia
- Dark Nest I: The Joiner King (Mentioned only)
- Legacy of the Force: Invincible (Mentioned only)
- Fate of the Jedi: Abyss
- A Guide to the Star Wars Universe
- Han Solo and the Corporate Sector Sourcebook
- Cracken's Rebel Operatives
- Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords: Prima Official Game Guide