Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Plasteel, sometimes called plastisteel, was a material that combined acrylic polymers and metal alloys. Plasteel retained the elastic strength of plastics while benefiting from the strength and heat resistance of metal. However, it was not a miracle substance. Pressed thin enough for comfortable armor, plasteel would not impede a blaster bolt, or even an old fashioned slug. Plasteel was most commonly used in armor, spaceship components, containers, and construction. It was capable of yellowing with age.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Star Wars: The Roleplaying Game (As "plastisteel")
- Death Star Technical Companion (As "plastisteel")
- Cracken's Rebel Field Guide (As "plasti-steel")
- Galaxy Guide 7: Mos Eisley (As "plastisteel")
- Planets of the Galaxy, Volume Three (As "plassteel")
- Death Star Technical Companion, Second Edition
- "Lan Barell"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 1
- Galaxy Guide 4: Alien Races, Second Edition (As "plastisteel")
- "Wanted by Cracken"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 2
- The Star Wars Planets Collection (As "plassteel")
- The Jedi Academy Sourcebook
- Shadows of the Empire Planets Guide (as plassteel)
- Gundark's Fantastic Technology: Personal Gear
- The Essential Guide to Droids
- Coruscant and the Core Worlds
- Geonosis and the Outer Rim Worlds
- Star Wars Roleplaying Game Saga Edition Core Rulebook
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Wretched Hives of Scum & Villainy