Plastex was a clear polymer. It was used in construction as well as to build droids, such as the R3-series astromech droid.
Behind the scenesEdit
Plastex was mentioned in the Shadows of the Empire novel (1996) by Steve Perry. The novel Legacy of the Force: Invincible (2008) by Troy Denning mentioned there being a House of Plastex on the planet of Coruscant in which figures were displayed.
- Shadows of the Empire novel (First appearance)
- The Mandalorian Armor (Appears in flashback(s))
- Legacy of the Force: Invincible (Mentioned only)
- "The History of R-Series Astromech Droids"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 7
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 11 (AST3, Astromech Droids)
- The New Essential Guide to Droids