Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Plastoid was a type of material used in the armor worn by Darth Vader, a Dark Lord of the Sith. When Luke Skywalker burned Vader's armor on Endor, only the charred and twisted remains of the partially molten helmet, along with ashes and small pieces of metal and plastoid were left behind in the funeral pyre. Stormtrooper armor was made of a plastoid composite.
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- Lords of the Sith
- A New Dawn
- Ezra's Gamble (First identified as Plastoid)
- "TK-146275"—Star Wars Insider 166
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope (First appearance)
- Battlefront: Twilight Company
- Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi
- Aftermath: Life Debt (Mentioned only)
- "The Perfect Weapon"
- Star Wars Rebels: The Visual Guide
- Star Wars in 100 Scenes
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know