Plastoid, or plasarmor, was the material used in the armor of clone troopers, and later in the Imperial Stormtrooper Corps. Some of the structures in Mos Eisley on Tatooine were made from this material.
It was also used to produce sturdy chairs and non-lethal slug rounds. One place where such chairs were found was on the Galactic Alliance ship Admiral Ackbar. Plastoid rounds were known to be used by Republic Commandos for crowd control and situations where death was not preferable. Plastoid was also used as a prosthetic material: Mirta Gev used it to repair her broken nose once.
- A Guide to the Star Wars Universe
- Galaxy Guide 7: Mos Eisley
- Star Wars Customizable Card Game – Premiere Limited (Card: Plastoid Armor)
- Star Wars: The Complete Visual Dictionary
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Unknown Regions
- The Essential Guide to Warfare
- Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook
- Suns of Fortune