Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "Permission granted to land on Platform 3-2-7."
- ―Cloud car pilot, to Han Solo and the Millennium Falcon
Platform 327 was a landing platform in Cloud City on Bespin. The Millennium Falcon with its crew, Han Solo, Leia Organa, C-3PO and Chewbacca landed on this platform to meet Lando Calrissian in 3 ABY after escaping the Hoth system and the Hoth asteroid field. Sometime later, the Falcon took off from the platform with the same crew, but this time without Han Solo and with Lando Calrissian piloting it along with Chewbacca.
Behind the scenesEdit
- The Rise and Fall of Darth Vader (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Battlefront (Appears in stock footage from The Empire Strikes Back.)
- Star Wars: Rogue Squadron III: Rebel Strike
- Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back
- Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back junior novel
- Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back novel (First appearance)
- The Empire Strikes Back: A Storybook
- Star Wars 43: The Empire Strikes Back: Betrayal at Bespin
- "Thank the Maker"—Star Wars Tales 6 (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars 44: The Empire Strikes Back: Duel a Dark Lord
- LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga
- LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy
- Tag & Bink Are Dead (Mentioned only)
- A Guide to the Star Wars Universe
- Star Wars: The Annotated Screenplays
- "Use the Force: Trivia Strikes Back Contest: An All-Empire Brainteaser"—Star Wars Galaxy Magazine 4
- C-3PO: Tales of the Golden Droid
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 8 (LOB1, Lobot)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia