Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Platinum was a strategically valuable metal element worth fifteen to twenty-five credits per gram. It was rumored that an asteroid made entirely of platinum existed in the Hoth asteroid field, known as "Kerane's Folly".
When captured for his bounty, Luke Skywalker found himself unable to make a larger counter-offer, unless, he mused, he suddenly stumbled upon a mountain of platinum.
Behind the scenesEdit
Platinum is the most valuable metal on the market in the real world.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Rise of the Hutt Cartel (Mentioned only)
- Darth Bane: Path of Destruction
- Star Wars: Clone Wars Adventures video game
- Boba Fett: Maze of Deception
- The Hutt Gambit
- Lando Calrissian and the Mindharp of Sharu (First mentioned)
- Lando Calrissian and the Flamewind of Oseon (Mentioned only)
- Death Star (Mentioned only)
- Payback: The Tale of Dengar
- Shadows of the Empire novel (Mentioned only)
- (Mentioned only)
- X-Wing: Isard's Revenge
- Planet of Twilight
- Ambush at Corellia (First appearance)
- The New Jedi Order: Vector Prime (Mentioned only)
- Legacy of the Force: Revelation
- Galaxy Guide 2: Yavin and Bespin (First appearance)
- Galaxy Guide 8: Scouts
- Galaxy Guide 2: Yavin and Bespin, Second Edition
- Goroth: Slave of the Empire
- The Illustrated Star Wars Universe
- Shadows of the Empire Planets Guide
- Pirates & Privateers
- Geonosis and the Outer Rim Worlds
Notes and referencesEdit
- Platinum on Wikipedia