- "Zeltrons: A humanoid race native to the planet Zeltros. They are distinguished by their crimson red skin and possess the unique ability to love others unconditionally."
- ―An excerpt from the Plevitz Essential Guide to Species's entry on Zeltrons
Active during the waning days of the Galactic Republic, Plevitz was a professional author hired by the anthropologist Mammon Hoole to write the Plevitz Essential Guide to Species, a piece of reference literature that focused on several different species from around the galaxy. The reference literature was released prior to the completion of the Clone Wars, and Plevitz included an entry on the Zeltrons, a sentient species known for their constant pleasure-seeking lifestyle.
- "While Zeltrons have little concern for military defense, they tend to keep themselves in peak physical condition."
- ―An excerpt from Plevitz Essential Guide to Species's entry on Zeltrons
Plevitz was a professional author active during the last years of the Galactic Republic. Plevitz was hired by the senior anthropologist Mammon Hoole to write the Plevitz Essential Guide to Species, a piece of non-fiction reference literature that contained anthropological information on a variety of species from across the galaxy. The Plevitz Essential Guide to Species was released sometime before the conclusion of the Clone Wars, which ended in 19 BBY.
In the reference literature, Plevitz included an entry on the Zeltrons, a humanoid sentient species famous for their crimson red skin, insouciant lifestyle, and ability to love others unreservedly. In the entry, Plevitz wrote how the Zeltrons were naturally able to release potent pheromones and sense the emotions of other beings. Plevitz also noted that while the Zeltrons lacked concern for any military defense of their homeworld of Zeltros, they usually kept themselves physically fit. As a result, if a Zeltron found no other way to show their passion, they could become a fierce and dangerous warrior.
Behind the scenesEdit
Plevitz was first mentioned in the comic One of a Kind, when the Plevitz Essential Guide to Species was quoted a number of times throughout the comic's story. One of a Kind was published in Clone Wars Adventures: Volume 8 on June 20, 2007. Plevitz later received an entry in The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia, released December 9, 2008.
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia, Vol. III ("Plevitz")