|Plug-2 Behemoth engine|
| Physical and technical specifications
| Usage and history
The Plug-2 Behemoth, one of the largest known Podracer engines, had nonetheless excellent turning as well as impressive speed acceleration and cooling, thanks to its massive intake turbines, which made it one of the best engines in terms of performance.
Mars Guo piloted a Plug-2 Behemoth during the Boonta Eve Classic won by Anakin Skywalker. The cooling turbines almost proved to be fatal for Mars Guo during the Boonta Eve race. The cheating Sebulba tossed a piece of iron in one of Guo's turbines, and the entire engine turned into a flying inferno that snagged one of Anakin's steelton cables almost costing him the race. The vehicle crashed in the desert, but, though he was presumed dead, Guo was found alive.
- Star Wars: Episode I Racer
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace (First appearance)
- Podracing Tales
- Star Wars: Racer Revenge
- Rebel Force: Target
- Star Wars: Episode I Insider's Guide
- The New Essential Guide to Characters
- The New Essential Guide to Vehicles and Vessels
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: Force Collection (Card: Mars Guo) (Indirect mention only)