Poe Dameron 14: Legend Lost, Part I is the fourteenth issue of the Marvel comic book series Star Wars: Poe Dameron. The comic was written by Charles Soule with art by Phil Noto. It was released on May 3, 2017.
- It is a sad day for the Resistance as they mourn the loss of a fallen comrade.
- But their fight is far from over—the First Order must be stopped!
- And Captain Phasma knows just how to get Terex to toe the line.
Black Squadron, along with many others in the Resistance, attend a funeral for L'ulo L'ampar. Leia Organa gave a speech, and invited Poe Dameron to speak as well. He spoke about being more than flesh and bone, specifically mentioning the Force and Obi-Wan Kenobi.
In First Order space, Terex was held prisoner on a Resurgent-class Star Destroyer. He demanded to speak to Phasma, claiming to have information that could defeat the Resistance. Phasma entered.
While the others are at L'ampar's wake, Dameron and BB-8 fixed his starfighter. Organa found him and questioned him about Oddy Muva. Dameron recounted that Muva had reconfigured an escape pod and flown away, but he was certain that Muva had given information to Terex. Also, C-3PO's memory unit had been cut out.
Terex told Phasma about the memory unit, but Phasma crushed it, telling him it was useless. The data had been corrupted by an electrical surge, and Terex remembered when BB-8 shocked him. Terex pled for his freedom, but Phasma ignored him, giving him one last chance to request an audience with her.
Organa grounded Dameron, and he protested, claiming there was too much work to do. Organa told him to figure out why he had been grounded. Dameron joined the others at the wake.
Terex requested his audience, and told Phasma why the First Order's cause was just. Phasma agreed that he was committed and knew useful information, and stormtroopers came to take him away.
Dameron and Organa spoke about how the fight was more than one person, and Dameron could inspire others. Organa ungrounded Dameron, and told him Black Squadron's next mission.
Terex was given a cybernetic implant that made him totally compliant.
|Organizations and titles||Sentient species||Vehicles and vessels||Weapons and technology||Miscellanea|
Organizations and titles
Vehicles and vessels
Weapons and technology
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 1.9 MARVEL COMICS FULL MAY 2017 Solicitations. Newsarama (2017-02-21). Retrieved on February 21, 2017.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Marvel: Preview of Poe Dameron #14. Jedi-Bibliothek (2017-04-27). Retrieved on April 27, 2017.
- ↑ Exclusive: 'Star Wars: Poe Dameron' comic book debuts in April. USA Today (2016-01-17). Retrieved on June 6, 2016.