- "You're committing an act of war, Archduke. I hope you're prepared for the consequences."
"«We build weapons, Senator! That is our business. Of course we're prepared!»"
- ―Padmé Amidala and Poggle the Lesser
Archduke Poggle the Lesser was the public leader of the Geonosians during the Clone Wars, though he was subservient to Queen Karina the Great. He controlled the Geonosian battle droid factories, and was a powerful figure within the Confederacy of Independent Systems. The Archduke commanded the droid armies that fought against the Republic during the two battles for Geonosis. During the final stages of the war, he and the rest of the Separatist Council were relocated to Utapau and later on Mustafar, where he was cut in half by Darth Vader.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Star Wars: Galactic Defense
- Star Wars Journeys: Beginnings
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Senate Spy"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Landing at Point Rain" (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Weapons Factory"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Legacy of Terror"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Brain Invaders"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Jedi Who Knew Too Much" (Appears on viewscreen)
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- Tarkin (Mentioned only)